Polish Journal of Political Science
is committed to significant advances in knowledge and understanding of citizenship, governance, and politics, and to the public values of political science research
EDITORS AND EDITORIAL BOARD
- Jarosław Szczepański
- Karolina Kochańczyk-Bonińska
- Maciej Sadowski
- Łukasz Smalec
- Marta de Zuniga
- Clifford Angell Bates Jr., University of Warsaw
- Stephen Brooks, University of Michigan
- Michael Freeden, University of Nottingham, University of Oxford
- Shpresa Kureta, Her Excellency Ambassador of Albania to Poland
- Paolo Pombeni, University of Bologna
- Bohdan Szlachta, Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- Tomasz Żyro, University of Warsaw
PJPS IN NUMBERS
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
A paper submitted for review to The Polish Journal of Political Science submitted for review should include:
- title, summary and key words (5-10);
- summary should not be longer than 150 words;
- a note on the author: name and surname, academic degree or scientific title, affiliation and contact email address;
- bibliography listing all quoted and referenced works in an alphabetical orders (by names of authors or edited titles, without a division into smaller parts).
The authors should take care of linguistic accuracy, which in the case of electronic publications seems to us to be no less important than for a traditional printed matter. Nonetheless, the works accepted for publishing will be submitted to a linguistic review.
The text should not be shorter than 10,000 and not longer than 50,000 characters with spaces. Those numbers do not include the characters of the summary, key words and bibliography.
The author should also prepare the text in an appropriate editorial format.
We also encourage you to send in works presenting research results other than articles, such as:
- reviews of scientific publications;
- translations of source materials;
- conference reports;
- reports on study tours or completed research projects.
Information on review process
All papers must be reviewed.
PJPS respects blind review standard – so any information on paper review process can by obtain without reviewers data.
The standard form for reviewer can be downloaded here.
FIND US ON
OPEN ACCESS ARCHIVE
PJPS is fully open access. From 2013 to 2014 journal was published as working paper and since 2015 as research papers.
Feel free to download any issue.